This past weekend I attended one of my good friends’ baby shower and it was beyond perfection and bliss! It was so my style…at home, intimate soiree that looked like it had jumped out of the pages of pinterest. Homemade yogurt parfaits in mason jars, DIY flower headband station, chalk board decor and doilies galore! But of course, you also have to have some statement pieces as well…and that’s where I come in!
Every baby shower NEEDS a FABtastic cake. For this reason, I left it to the cake gods and experts at The Butter End Cakery. Not only do their cakes look beyond beautiful and cute and classy and woweeeee but they also taste amazing. Hard to find my friends. Style and substance!
I cannot rave more about this cake…not only is it super adorable but it is VEGAN and DELICIOUS! If you ever need to have a vegan cake please please choose their carrot option. So Wonderful!
You also NEED to bring a gift to remember. So put on your DIY Diva gloves and grab your glue gun and go off the deep end! The deep end of a Rubber Ducky Bubble Bath tub made out of diapers, that is. This is a great way to give the expecting parents some bath swag in a super unique way.
- Simply start with a rectangular basket and wrap it with diapers.
- Print out hot and cold nozzles to put on the end near your “faucet.”
- Make your faucet by rolling the diapers and connecting with hot glue.
- You can make water droplets out of blue foam and clear fishing wire!
- Cotton balls make great bubbles.
- Display your organic baby shampoo, bubble bath and ointment
- Pepper with rubber duckies and other fun bath time toys